No reguar Siemens
Dear Doctor, I have been married for 3 years. Every time i have intercourse my siemen doesn't release. sometimes siemen is released in the urine. Can you suggest me whether i need to visit a doctor ? If so whom you recommend? We want to have kids so do i need to have sperm count test ? Thanks Best regards
110 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi there, You need to consult with a Sexologist. The reason that semen, at times, is discharged with urine, is because of sexual excitation, bit lack of sexual activity. How frequently do you have sex? Do you masturbate? All these questions matter, and you need to discuss with a Sexologist, any doubts you have regarding these questions. Inability to ejaculate during intercourse could be due to a rare condition in males, called anorgasmia. I do not think, a sperm count is necessary at this point. You need to first address all your doubts with a professional. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?