No reguar Siemens
Dear Doctor, I have been married for 3 years. Every time i have intercourse my siemen doesn't release. sometimes siemen is released in the urine. Can you suggest me whether i need to visit a doctor ? If so whom you recommend? We want to have kids so do i need to have sperm count test ? Thanks Best regards

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi there, You need to consult with a Sexologist. The reason that semen, at times, is discharged with urine, is because of sexual excitation, bit lack of sexual activity. How frequently do you have sex? Do you masturbate? All these questions matter, and you need to discuss with a Sexologist, any doubts you have regarding these questions. Inability to ejaculate during intercourse could be due to a rare condition in males, called anorgasmia. I do not think, a sperm count is necessary at this point. You need to first address all your doubts with a professional. Good luck.