No movement
I am 21 weeks pregnant,and its my first pregnancy,but never feels a movement up to now.There is no complications reported up to now and i am going well .But there is no movement.whats the reason ?is there any problem to my baby?is it a serious situation /what i want to do?

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

You will appreciate fetal movement after 24 weeks...so don't worry if scans and other parameters are normal.
Dr. Vani R
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Since it's your first pregnancy you may not be able to appreciate now.in a weeks time you will be able to start perceiving movement don't worry
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, SInce its your first pregnancy and first trimester, you will experience fetal movements after 24 weeks of pregnancy.