No mens after abortion
I underwent an abortion on 4 march 16. after that approx two months passed but still there is no mens. checked for preganancy but found negative. took medicine divery for 7 seven days and waited for one week. no result. now taking Primolut-N. Please guide me.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hello...I understand your concern and feeling towards your menstrual health.... It may be due side effect of drugs you taken for abortion due to hormonal imbalance...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.