No hair growth
I m hypothyroid patient,having medications..keeping that in mind kindly suggest me some ways/remedies to increase my hair growth.I don't use conditioner or shampoo too frequently,i oil my hairs,but still no results.further I have a habit of eating nails when in stress so what should I do to get rid of it.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss