Nipah Virus
I'm asking this as I was bit concerned. I was eating fruit yesterday and I saw that in one of the Guava pieces had three line scratch marks. I didn't eat that piece but must have consumed some other piece from the same Guava. Should I be concerned?? Is it possible for Nipah or rabies to spread through consuming the fruit. The fruit was washed nicely and was brought two days ago. Can the virus survive or transmit like this?

Yes... Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..