Nil sperm count
My semen analysis report shows nil sperm count . Fructose showing positive . Report attached. Please suggest me what to do now???

Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To increase sperm count and motility
Hi, This is a condition of Azoospermia. We can try with our medications and probably you get your issue resolved.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
There can be many possibilities .. Consult for best advice