Nil sperm count
My semen analysis report shows nil sperm count and PUS cell showing 6-8 /hpf .can i use antibiotics for infection ???

Start proper treatment.. To increase sperm count and motility... To be sexually fit completely... Only infection is not the reason for nil sperm count.. Several factors are responsible..
for further information consult privately
Hi, This scenario is known as Azoospermia. However we can try with the medications to help you get this issue resolved. For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out:
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
It's not that much severe Antibiotics u can