homeopath-icon
Nikhil suffering from DMD
My son is suffering from DMD n he is 7 years old. He is having problem in getting up from sitting position, climbing stairs, cannot run fast. Currently giving him Ayurvedic medicine.. Pls advise if this can be permamently cured as in allopathy there is no cure for this n only medicine available is steroid based tablets which slows down the muscle deterioration.

I efficiently treat such problems, I am  expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care

Write your child symptoms in details , other treatments and pathological findings. Some time we can not sure to say about cure but can do our best. Please do write us his past and present symptoms as possible.
Constant use of Steroids are always harmful. Homeopathic treatment is best as there is no steroidal therapy.
Hello Ma'am ,Please tell me about your child's nature, behaviour and liking ,disliking etc
Please consult me.
Proper hand wash before food and wearing of footwear while going out is must.
Yes sure, Homeopathic medicines will surely help you with out any side effects. Permanent cure.
consult online with me through this practo app.
Hi sir Dmd is  is caused by a genetic mutation that prevents the body from producing dystrophin, a protein that muscles need to work properly. Without dystrophin, muscle cells become damaged and weaken.Since it is  a genetical disorder cure is not possible. We can give supportive management for muscle weakness and other symptoms with Homeopathy,physiotherapy and ayurvedic massages. Complaints can be reduced by taking Homoeopathic medicine. Detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports
It's a progressive neuromuscular concern, it has a best solution in homeopathy along with physiotherapy or Ayurvedic massage. Allopathic medication will worsen the condition for sure and would affect other organs too. Its best to continue with homeopathic medication which will slow down the progress of the disease and will increase the quality of life. The chances of good recovery is high as the age of the patient is a beneficial factor.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Homoeopathic medicine will surely help in DMD. For that firstly detailed case history  is required and these medicines will have no side effects as allopathic medicines.
You can contact me through Practo for thorough guidance and treatment.
Hello sir I can understand your worries homoeopathic constitutional treatment  will be effective in dmd as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effect I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Yes..Homoeopathy can help in DMD ..we can try to reduce his steroids as well and maintain his muscle strength..His detail history will be required.You can contact me on practo.com
Hello, I totally understand your worries. Homoeopathy has  recorded some role in DMD. As you might be aware homoeopathic case taking is quite elaborative. If you contact me through Practo, or if you are using Fb, contact me through messenger. You are also aware of the disease your child is suffering from,so we will try our very best to give relief to your child.
Contact me through your preffered  way of communication.
Try some motion exercise by consulting your physician. Diet rich in calcium, vit D and high fiber.
You should start Homeopathic treatment.