Night fall

Sir I am suffering from night fall problem. I have this problem from 2 years. I tried many home made remedies but it dos'nt work. It happens every twice or thrice a week. so I can not understand what I will do to get rid of this problem. pls sir help me. pls tell me the medicines and their direcrion to use.

Doctor Answers (3) on Night fall

Dr. Amod Dwivedi Kanpur | Urologist
Night fall at your age is very common and not a disease. You are seeking treatment for a problem which is created by misinformation. Spontaneous nocturnal emission of semen occurs due very rapid production of semen on your age. These gland are stimulated by erotic dreams, which occurs as your testosterone peaks in early morning.
In fact, it is no going to affect current or future physical or sexual health. Medicine of SSRI group are there to increase threshold for night fall or ejaculation, but that will help only for period when you take medicine , not for ever, mean there is nothing like any course of medicine which can make you get rid of this  problem. Don't be confused by advice of various unqualified sex professionals, quacks,   or even friend's little knowledge. Problem will automatically reduce when you will be sexually active.
Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
As always said. ....excess of everything is bad. .

Dnt read pornography. .
Dnt tak milk aftr 3 pm
Take light dinner
.hav gud sleep....do yoga ...exercises
Avoid  non veg
Once in a week Nf  is ok

Dr. Aditya Gupta Haridwar | Sexologist
First of all nightfall is not a disease, it is a common phenomenon that occurs in males after reaching puberty. There is a continuous production of semen in body and loss of semen doesn't causes any weakness. Many of the times its the lubricating fluid that comes out as the body prepares it for sexual encounter whenever a sexual thought or dream comes.
So relax..just drink plenty of fluids, take nutricious diet.