Night fall
Iam 21 years old .iam suffering from problem of night fall once in a week, after nightfall i feel fatigue in my whole body. Please consult me any medicine or any another kind of method. Thanks

Dr. Harisha N L

Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams....Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.