Night fall
I am having problem of nightfall  for last 3 years .. my family doctor has given me jiryani and majun arad khurma. Earlier he had given me. swapan doshari still it hasn't cured

Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
Hi, The above medications recommended are not fully curable for your issue of nightfall. Also I believe consuming such random medications without proper consultation is not advisable. Let me first explain you in brief about nightfall - Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. Night fall or nocturnal emission is completely normal for males during teenage and early adult years. However the normal frequency of nightfall is approx once in every three weeks for people of your age. But it seems that in your case it’s not the same. Often nightfall makes you feel weak from inside and ends up spoiling your day. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are tried and tested proper medications and treatment available for the same. Also we might require you to get few tests done basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you in getting your issue resolved.
You are free to reach out to me either online or in person with all your queries. Rest assured your problem problem be resolved so need not worryZ
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Nightfall is fully treatable. It is the natural to have wet dreams / night fall in young men / boys. Nothing to worry. Not being sexually active leads to these issues. Mastrubating one to two times a week is advisable. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.