Next day of periods

I did unprotected sex 4-5 times, after 2 days of end of my periods, so can i get pregnent as i just did after the periods or my month cycle. Also if i take i pill at that time, will it assure me that i will not get pregnent, and is it really a safe period for unprotected sex and i don't get pregnent. i also want to know that if this is true, for how many days after my end of month cycle i cannot get pregnant of unprotected sex.

Doctor Answers (1) on Next day of periods

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. if you have taken I-pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex then there is no chance you can get pregnant.. moreover jus 2 days after periods then I guess it's your 7th day of monthly cycle which is usually safe period.. if your cycles are regular ie periods once every 28-30days cycle with 4-5days flow then safe period is day6-10 and day 20-28, As ovulation occurs at around day 14, 5days before and after it is unsafe..( day 1-5 is periods) but then this is all arbitrary.. as these days also can be unsafe if there is irregularity of your cycles.. please use protection next time u do, no matter which day of cycle..