Newcita 10mg
Six month ago I have prescribed Newcita 10 mg and after taking three month ,I feel better now for some days I feel old symptoms can I start again for how long,thanks

Consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment decisions. In case of doubts about how and how long to take treatment for always consult your psychiatrist and clear your doubts.
Consult psychiatrist online or in person
Dont self medicate
Need some details to help
Complete history is needed to help u and guide u
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Newcita is usually for depression band anxiety. The course dependents on the diagnosis. As you stated feeling like before ...old start it again .... And do yoga n exercise. Let's c how best we can help you.. You can consult with us in Practo. Happy to help you