Neuropathy pain

Hi... I was diagnosed with neuropathy 3 years back due to vitamin D and B12 deficiency. After 3 months of course (Vit D and b12 injection) my left leg nerve weakness and burning sensation were gone. Again after 1 year whenever im taking any antibiotics for my sinus, now UTI and even paracetamol causing left leg nerve pain, burning sensation and weakness. Depending upon the dosage the pain is increasing and spreading to till neck. My concern is how do I manage the pain? In future how should I use antibiotics? Are the antibiotics damaging the nerve? Thank you.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Get your blood tested for the vitamin d3 and b12 levels. They might still be low. You need to take a diet rich in b-complex vitamins. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days every month for 6 months would help you. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.