Hi, i had pain in back of head
I had pain in back of head 2 weeks before for 2-3 days. I consulted doctor. He gave me pain killer. It stopped never occurred again. Last week I had fever then suddenly in evening I fainted. That time went to doctor, he checked it was low BP but tht time no fever. Next day I vommited in office. After tht 2_3 days I was fine. Now again pain in back of head started. What could be issue?

You have initial symptoms of spondilitis. This happens common to people who work long hours sitting ..Sedentry lifestyle is main contributing factor ..
Exercise , walk and healthy veg diet would reduce pain
Consult personally for further advice.