Neuro problem

My father is unable to walk he always on bed.before 5 years he had injury on his head and he also operated.but he is unable to move please give me any solution..

Doctor Answers (3) on Neuro problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What was his diagnosis.? We need to know what is the diagnosis only then we xan suggest further. Kindly attached the MRI or CT SCAN reports of back then if you have it. Or kindly conailt a neurosurgeon in person for further evaluation and management. There is nothing much really that we can do with suxh limited history and no reports. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
I agree with you the opinion of Dr Harsha. This should be done without further delay. In the mean time physiotherapy should be continued. He should be encouraged to walk with support and help.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your father's health. What had the surgeon told after surgery? Without seeing all the previous reports it is very difficult for us to guide you further. Also he will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a neurosurgeon for further evaluation.