Neural disorder of eye.
Recently I developed Addis pupil on my left eye. The pupil of my left eye is dilated and doesn't respond to light at all. The problem starts 6 months ago. One fine morning I suddenly discover that I feel problem while watching anything in light. I went to eye specialist. He confirmed that it is Addis pupil which cannot be cured. Now, I want to know is there any problem related to brain that may arise later from this. This Addis pupil developed suddenly. I never got a hint of that. Thats why I am afraid whether any problem can arise on brain or spine from this or not.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello kindly get a ct scan brain done consult a neurologist and decide bye
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
Consult a neurologist...