Nerves pain

I think my nerves are paining from chronic alcohol consumption, pls give me some suggestion to finish this pain permanently. is it possible that if i leave to consume chronic alcohol than i will be fine. i will never use any type of alcohol in my whole life.

Doctor Answers (2) on Nerves pain

Dr. Ratnadeep Ghadge Mumbai | Consultant Physician
Hi, sorry for your discomfort. As fir nerve pain , what kind of pain and where u get it ,needs to know. At this young age cause if thus pain has to be evaluated. You can try stopping alcohol and taking vitamin b complex tablets. If there is improvement then you can be sure about alcohole being the cause. You needs to consult physician or neurologist personally for pain killer medication as prescription will be needed.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It seems by the way you say you are suffering from neuropathy...you need to visit a rehab so that they can help you out in quitting alcohol..secondly you should be started on thiamine Nd b12 supplements....consult a physician first...thank you..