Nerve issue in shoulder..

Dear sir/ma'am, This is to inform that my aunt is facing nerve issue on the left shoulder and only it happens when she stays in cold like ac or in winter n when she goes to sleep in night...Please help me with this concern as it has been a year ...pain !

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Please explain this more in private consultation area We will help you to sort this out

Hello there we undertsand your feeling and your concern but then the way you have shared your aunt probkem wont help us in any way ti guide you or help. The term younhave used is very vahue term to undertsand as it has many reasons to occur. It wouod be wise of you if you take her to a general practitioners of your locality. Or if she is already in treatment then you wee you nned to ask he rot have regular followup with the doctor with whom she is getting treated with. Thank you
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
Pl tell us what do you mean by nerve issue. In future also pl b specific as you r handling someones life