Neonatal jaundice

My baby girl is born on 2.8.16 night and is having jaundice since day 2/3. Her bilirubin levels are as follows on day 2(4.8.16) - 15.9 Day 3- 14.7 Day 4- 13.5 Day 5- 14.2 Day 6- 13.4 Day 14(16.8.16)- 12.9 * She was given phototherapy from day 3 to 4 and again on day 6 and day 7. * Her blood group is A+ and mine O+. * Breast feed was stopped on day 6 and resumed from day 7. * Her CBC is normal except RDW 17.4% and platelet count as 513. * She is taking normal breast feeding and passing stools every day / alternate day and 4-5 urine during day. I am worried about her health.Need advice about how should I proceed further with her treatment .

Doctor Answers (2) on Neonatal jaundice

Dr. Shekhar Biswas Delhi | Pediatrician
Till ur baby sbil is less than 15 , it's safe follow ur pediatrician and don't worry jaundice is very common in newborns
It is on the way down. No need to worry or doing anything. Only if it's nearing 18 is any treatment needed.