Neonatal jaundice
My baby girl is born on 2.8.16 night and is having jaundice since day 2/3. Her bilirubin levels are as follows on day 2(4.8.16) - 15.9 Day 3- 14.7 Day 4- 13.5 Day 5- 14.2 Day 6- 13.4 Day 14(16.8.16)- 12.9 * She was given phototherapy from day 3 to 4 and again on day 6 and day 7. * Her blood group is A+ and mine O+. * Breast feed was stopped on day 6 and resumed from day 7. * Her CBC is normal except RDW 17.4% and platelet count as 513. * She is taking normal breast feeding and passing stools every day / alternate day and 4-5 urine during day. I am worried about her health.Need advice about how should I proceed further with her treatment .

Dr. Shekhar Biswas
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Till ur baby sbil is less than 15 , it's safe follow ur pediatrician and don't worry jaundice is very common in newborns
Dr. Cajetan M F Tellis
Pediatrician 28 yrs exp Bangalore
It is on the way down. No need to worry or doing anything. Only if it's nearing 18 is any treatment needed.