Negative vision problem
I have 12.5 in my right eye n 3.5 in ghe left eye both are negative. What can i do im fed up of wearung glass plse suggest me the best solution to escape from this problem.

Consult a Cornea/Refractive surgeon who can tell u whether u are eligible for any refractive surgery to get rid of the glasses.
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 22 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. If you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
-12.5d myopic eye(your right eye) does not have healthy retina & cornea,so by LASIK Smile, to make emmetropic (zero power) has high risk & can result in complications after 5-10 yrs even leading to blindness, only option with you ,get power reduced by LASIK or Smile in your right eye& don't go for  any retractive surgery in left eye & use glasses in both eyes Don't go for ICL in right eye ,it has no long term track record.
You can undergo LASIK to get rid of your glasses. Consult any good ophthalmologist for it.