Need urgent advice

Hello respecter doctors i am facing problems like weak memory low concentration and confidance n IQ level became vrylow i am losing interest in day to day life activities low thinking judging ability and phobias etc Do i need to consult psychologist or psychiatrist or physician I am very much CONFUSED!!please help me
views-icons 353 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Ganesh Nallur
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
good morning you may be suffering from symptoms of depression.  please consult a Psychiatrist as soon as possible. Regards Dr Divya Ganesh Nallur
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?