Need to.increase my .....
Hii, I need to increase my penis length what should I do??? Is there any medicine available??? Plz rply asap Thank you.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

dr yogesh here why r u worried about the length? 3 inches after detection is sufficient to satisfy women. there is nothing to increase length of penis. don't get fooled by any one don't wast money.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
According to my opinion u should consult a endocrinologist. Actually it needs a hormonal therapy and should be given in higher centre. If u r willing for ayurvedic treatment u may consult me.