Average Penis length
Hello sir/mam, As you must know yourself how this question has haunted the existing mankind for centuries and even has ended up relating it to the depression in many cases. Many money makers are out there trying to fool victims like us by filling our ears with desperation enhancing false hopes like, " Penis enlargement pills/oils/exercises etc. " Coming back to the issue at hand I myself am quite content with what God almighty has bestowed me upon with. My partner does like to boast about multiple things though and sometimes I doubt if this is among those things. So I need to know the average length, the adequate length and the abnormal length of penises for bringing a conclusion to my worries. My measurement is - 22cm Also is the person's height also a factor in all this? Is the common saying about guys with large feet having longer penis is also just a myth? I would like to know answers tu all of my above queries post haste doctor.

penis length does not matter.You need penis to penetrate and ejaculate.As long as both the criterias are fulfilled you should not worry. Be satisfied with what God has given you.Dont compare with others.

+
Chat with a doctor
Good, sure u can be writer, or willing to participate in competition which dr's might not known. So plz ur Query directed to specialist coach!!!

Average cervical length pregnancy Average penile length by age 22