Need to increase height
I want to increase my height im 5ft3inches right now.. I want to grow atleast 3-4 inches. One of my friend who lives in U.S. said that she got prescribed for HGH which helped her gain inches in matter of few months... Can i get a prescription for hgh as well.. . . Additional information -i have already tried natural supplements. Also i have seen a physician.. Who said that exercising will help but that also didn't worked.
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.. Growth spurt occurs at the age of 15-17 age in females.. Your already 21 your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that growth cessate usually at the age of must learn to live with fact.. Don't try medication for growth they won't work.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.