Need to exit from the drugs
Hello Sir/Madam, I am Praveen. I have been under medication for depression and anxiety from the past 6 years. I am doing good and I am feeling lot better. I feel like I can manage myself without medication.Also, I am worried about any side effects of consuming these psychiatry drugs for a longer period. I have been requesting my current psychiatrist to stop medication or atleast start the process of withdrawing from medication from the past 2 years. However, they are not considering my request to stop my medication. I feel like I should take second opinion. My current medication: Citalomine -20 mg per day Mirpine - 15 mg I really thank your time and suggestions. Thank you so much, Praveen.

From your history it seems you are maintaining better .. medicine dosage reduction can be done after taking consideration of your social stressors, psychological coping skills..
consult me on practo
As per your history you are doing well that means you have recovered from depression but needed the plan to taper medication .
contact me on practo so I would tell you how to taper  the medication
Your treating psychiatrst better knows your condition.better to follow your treating psychiatrist as he is well aware of your baseline status .
u can take a second opinion by consulting with me online via practo