Need serious help
Hello, I am facing issues with premature ejaculation and lack of reaction. I got married 4 1/2 years back and have 3 year old daughter I am planning for next child but don't find way. I wish to consult as this is serious issue.please suggest.

Pre mature ejaculation id subjective problem. Nothing to worry. If u want 2nd issue, make relationship during fertile period. This is usually 11th to 17 day of period.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a sexologist
Got ur pain n concern though it's unfortunate but common too in such stressful senario n late night studies or profession n sedentary lifestyle.
plz consult with blood sugar investigations
Engage with Healthier habits of food exercise with Balanced nutrition n adequate calming sleep
Hi, good that u understand ur problem n want to consult, pls book app as per ur convenience n visit.