Need Infomation
I have done 2 HIV antibody test 1 year post my sexual exposure and both are negative.i just want to know can i rely on this or i should go for further testing..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since both have come out negative, i feel you can rely on them and need not worry. Avoid such risky behaviour in the future. And if you still want to be sure, take one more test after three months. If thats also negative, then you have nothing to worry for sure. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi Yes I think you can relax now Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa