Need help with cause
I have 3 lymph nodes under jaw, and one on the left backside of the neck, they are not swollen, they can be felt like when I try to check them or when I stretch my neck up or to the right, they do not pain and move when I touch. It has been a month, they can be felt, I am always worried that it might be something serious and I keep checking them, should I meet a doctor and get some peace? Which doctor should I consult for it? Other symptoms are irregular pain on the upper back, feeling to vomit(I was under treatment of gastroenteritis), very mild pain when I move my head down or behind.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Swollen lymph glands in the head and neck are normally caused by illnesses such as: ear infection, the cold or flu, .sinus infection, infected tooth, mononucleosis (mono), skin infection, sore throat, and other rare causes like hiv infection malignancies associated with Lymph nodes. Please consult a general surgeon to get examined first.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...enlarged lymph nodes in the neck can indicate lymadenitis like (tubercular lymadenitis), scrofuloderma, salivary gland inflammation, can indicate past infection also. It will detailed clinical examination and further investigations including probably ultrasound and fnac. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.