Need help for RA problem.

Hi, I have RA problem some times the pain will start in joints. Around 5-10 times in a month to control pain I am taking nicip tablet, but I want to stop that tablet. Can you suggest me some alternative treatment which doesn't have much side effects. And also xan you suggest some exercise which will help me in this..
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Need help for RA problem.

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic systemic inflammatory disease of unknown cause. An external trigger (eg, cigarette smoking, infection, or trauma) that triggers an autoimmune reaction, leading to synovial hypertrophy and chronic joint inflammation along with the potential for extra-articular manifestations, is theorized to occur in genetically susceptible individuals.  Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) consists of both pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic therapies. Many nonpharmacologic treatments are available for this disease, including exercise, diet, massage, counseling, stress reduction, physical therapy, and surgery. Kindly consult Physician for further evaluation....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?