Need general test for 50+
Hi, please help me to get general body check up details for 52 age female and no BP or sugar. Please let me know what kind of tests we need to go through. Thank you
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there.. it's really nice to know that initiative is coming from general people to get check up done else usually it's only when doctor prescribed it's done.. for 50+women get complete blood count (to look for anemia), urine test, random blood sugar(to rule out diabetes), serum creatinine and blood urea(to check on kidney function), TSH( as in women after 45+ they can become hypothyroid), lipid profile( to know cholesterol levels), pap smear( to check on cervical cancer which is leading cancer in females in India).. there are many women health check ups in various good diagnostics which you can opt.. hope it helped you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?