Need eczema treatment

I have eczema problem. Need spealist treatment. Last one year i have this problem need spl doctor in chennai
views-icons 48 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Need eczema treatment

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?