Need DIETPLANS weightloss

I started working out some 2 years ago in 2014... SLOWLY and Gradually I developed a good physique although I was not lean but I was in good shape.I had Muscles along with some fats but that time it wasn't a problem,one day I read an article on protein shakes and its benefits in the field of body-building and how protein powder helps in gaining muscle mass and that article really convinced me to buy protein powder as I was looking for more size of my muscles.SO,I did purchased 2 cans of "protein X" and used its continuously for 1 month..I STARTED taking protein shakes on "15th december"2015 till "16th january 2016." It really did helped my muscles grow even bigger but when I stopped my workout for around 1 month as my final exams were knocking at the door. After this 1 month gap I have gained weight around 14 kgs previously I was 74 kgs now I'm 88 kgs and had stretchmarks allover my belly and I don't understand it was my eating habbits or protien. PLZ GIVE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN

Doctor Answers (1) on Need DIETPLANS weightloss

Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi - I v seen that u v some criteria. So better u consult a Dietitian for previously, better help. U can also connect me by personal chat.