Neck pain
I am a smoker not heavy but it goes to 2-3 cigrette a day . I started smoking past three years , now i want to loose this habit ,but still sometimes i have pain in my left part of the neck its not regular but still it bothers me sometimes because it last whole day , to get releif i have to make some neck stretches etc I having this problem from last 6 months, Let me know that its not serious and what precaustions should i take.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Could be sinusitis which causes uneven weight distribution to your neck muscles making the overloaded ones sore! Consult an ENT Specialist who will need to confirm my suspicion with a CT scan of your paranasal sinuses and manage it accordingly.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
Get your throat problem checked with a laryngoscopy. That is the only way to know of there is anything wrong there