Neck lump right side
I have hyperthyroidism from lasy 4 Years.right side of my neck is swollen not painful but it is very irritating to have.i am smoking from last 4-5years do i have any type of cancer i am very scared.what shoud i do. If i have it is curable or not.should i consult a doctor or ent specialist.should i be worried or not.help me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult a good ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon in your city to examine your lesion and manage it & for your own sake STOP SMOKING BEFORE IT KILLS YOU!
Dr. Mukesh More
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Nashik
Yes dear Mr X It's perfectly curable. Consult your nearby a ENT specialist. Quit smoking