Neck Infection
About 4 months ago i had cold and cough, it took normal period to recover but since that time I had an issue in my throat. There is 1 red n white small spot on back wall of my throat, but it doesn't causing me any trouble, sometime burning sensation that's all. But I am afraid that there is something which shouldn't be there and may cause in future. I visited my nearby hospital and the doctor said its normal infection and will get clear in 4-5 days with his prescribed medicines, but it didn't happened. I went back to hospital and they changed my medicines, but the spot is still there on my throat. Please help to cure me with that unwanted thing. Thank you. (I live in Gurgaon DLF Ph.3, location here below don't contains my location, so I mentioned here)

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

If it is present since 4 months and not growing in size it can be a lymphatic tissue.If you are worried about it then meet an ENT guy if he feels it necessary a biopsy will be taken and histopathology report will confirm if anything is abnormal.All the best.