Neck, arms darkness
My child has been suffering from neck darkness and under arms already we consultanted doctor they told me that she's loose weight then it will reduce darkness otherwise it cannot be control over medicine and creams now she 45kg age 11year old I am sending pictures let me check out doctor and could you please suggest me what should we do any precious and creams.. Thank you

Dr. Abhishek Pilani
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Anand

Acanthosis nigricans Need to loose weight for sure.. Evaluate for pcos Retino 0.025 for local application at night for 30 mims
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
It is acanthosis nigricans caused by many hormonal changes like thyroid problem or pcos or diabetes and simply because of obesity.without addressing these problems doing external treatment will not work, both should be done simultaneously.