Nasal problem
My nose structure is little curved towards right and I see the nose bone has swollen little so doctor please tell me what should I do in this situation.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You have a Deviated Nasal Septum from the picture. You need to see an ENT surgeon for corrective surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?