cardiologist-icon

Narrowness in bloodvessel

Sir i was not able to enter right age of my son in this format , my son is actually 40days old and he has been found with Coarctation of aorta and other one pulmonary branch stenosis / first is narrowness in heart's blood vessel which supply blood to the body and other one i think is another heart's blood vessel which supply blood to two veins goes to left and right lung , also have narrowness , kindly advise is there medicine or any physiotherapy can cure this instead of surgery.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Consult a pediatric Cardiologist He will require surgical correction Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Chandrashekhar Munjewar
Cardiologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear sir. Actually the decision depends a lot on what complaints your baby is having and what is the structural anatomy (severity, exact location etc.) of these blockages. Hence I would advise you to personally show your baby to a pediatric cardiologist for the final decision. But in my opinion, in general, for this problem intervention (usually surgery) is required and there are no medicines or physiotherapy which can cure this. Hope this helps.