Myomectomy-fibroidsRemove

My wife needs myomectomy surgery (1-intramural fibroid meas. 5.2x6.1x6.4cm seen in anterior myometrial wall at fundus and body regions, indenting the endometrium. 2-small subserosal fibroid meas. 2x1.6cm seen along the anterior wall at fundus region) . I am having united heath-vidal health tpa corporate insurance policy from april 2016. Who is the best doctor for this surgery with insurance facility available in hyderabad

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  With your health policy documents comes a document in which all the affiliated hospital names are listed. Whichever you find the best, you can go there and get it operated. Any gynecologist would be able to perform this surgery. Therefore you have to consult a gynecologist of your choice and a hospital of your choice as per your insurance and then consult there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.