My wife needs myomectomy surgery (1-intramural fibroid meas. 5.2x6.1x6.4cm seen in anterior myometrial wall at fundus and body regions, indenting the endometrium. 2-small subserosal fibroid meas. 2x1.6cm seen along the anterior wall at fundus region) . I am having united heath-vidal health tpa corporate insurance policy from april 2016. Who is the best doctor for this surgery with insurance facility available in hyderabad
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  With your health policy documents comes a document in which all the affiliated hospital names are listed. Whichever you find the best, you can go there and get it operated. Any gynecologist would be able to perform this surgery. Therefore you have to consult a gynecologist of your choice and a hospital of your choice as per your insurance and then consult there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Sex after abdominal myomectomy Sex after open myomectomy
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.