My wife mc perid not come
My wife mc period not come since last one and half months she suffered from hypothyroidism but it normal.upt done three times it's negative.please give me some suggestions.Thanks

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello do blood for hcg to rule out pregnancy and ultrasound abdomen to rule out pregnancy/anovulation consult ob/gyn/physician and decide bye
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi..it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.