My two months old baby
Hello my baby is 2 months old ...she is having gas ...doctor told that it will go away by 2 month but still she is having gas...when her gas will go away ...n what should I eat while I m breastfeeding

You eat everything made in less masala. You need nutritious food may be share with your baby. Must have milk curd cottage cheese., Hygiene is important washing hands frequently  If infection is nil, gas complaint willbe over.
Don't forget imminization. sum fresh air is available exercise in a form of playing with child. Now I am comming to healthy emotional  envirnment for better growth and immunity Never shoutor abuse or argue infront of baby. somehow they respond by showing behavior problems. so please follow it. and spread a word about it.
We are available always approach us for consult through Practo. once you can show baby physically once covid is down.
It is difficult to predict when gas issue will get resolved. It may end in 1 more month. There is no proven diet to reduce baby's gas. Eat a balanced diet of hone cooked fesh food