MY TOOTHCAP HAS COME OUT
Sir , I visited your clinic in 2013 for a root canal of my left bottom grinding tooth . Today the tooth cap on my repaired tooth came out while chewing happident . What exactly I have to do now . I can visit you tomorrow . Are there any do's and dont's that i have to follow until the cao gets fixed . Its not paining by the way . When can I take the appointment

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hello dear practo user, Its difficult to comment without an xray of the tooth .. so if possible, post a recent xray of the tooth .. anyways looking at what u have said, i feel there might be a reinfection that has taken place.. and it might be because of either micro leakage or improper root canal treatment or any other reason.. so re treatment is the best option for you.. and this time dont avoid placing a crown over it ..a crown really helps in many ways and can extend the life of your tooth .. all the best.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Visit dentist and get treatmdnt done. Specify your problem.you have just listed treatments to be done.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
If the structure is completely broken then it's not a better option , although you can still get the post and core buildup but that will not have sufficient strength to hold the crown,
Get it extracted if no coronal structure remaining
Link to question
Does this answer your question?