My stool was too hard
My stool was too hard and from one week that area is paining alot now it started burning also. Please suggest me what should I do

HELLO, PLENTY OF LIQUIDS. SALAD BIG BOWL TWO-TIME A DAY. GREEN VEGETABLES AS  SUCH OR AS SOUP TREATMENT:- INSERT DULCOLEX SUPPOSITORY IN ANUS  AS HIGH AS YOU CAN, HOLD IT FOR SOME TIME. THAN SOME STOOL YOU HAVE TO REMOVE FROM FINGER SO THAT CLEAN UP THE SPACE FOR OTHER STOOL. AFTER THAT MILK OF MAGNESIA/CREMAFIN PINK TWO OR THREE TEASPOON FUL AT NIGHT FOR SEVEN DAYS SO  YOU HAVE REGULARISE YOUR BOWEL HABBIT. THAN WHEN REQUIRED NOT REGULARLY. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.   YOU CAN GO FOR PROCTOCLYSIS ENEMA ALSO. O.K, BYE.