My son's skin problems

He has two white spots on face & having skin colour change on both hand which is itching. He had burnt while 1 year& 8 years from tea & water .
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A Dermatologist should be able to help you.Such limited information and without any clinical photograph is difficult to make a comment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?