My skin is very dry.

Skin is not at all soft or glowy. It's very dry and also faces problems of pimples. I have tried many things by it's not working. Day by day skin is becoming dull. Plz help.

Doctor Answers (1) on My skin is very dry.

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Dry skin is very uncomfortable condition associated with itching,scaling,cracking. It is caused due to various reasons. Few people have dry skin always and few develop dry skin in particular seasons usually winter. Dryness is usually more over forearm leg and face. Causes for dryness include winter weather, harsh soaps (which will remove the natural moisturizer barrier of your skin), irritants( which could be creams u apply or clothes or ornaments) , health issues (like allergic dermatitis or psoriasis ) Treatment to dry skin includes hydrate yourself well drink plenty of fluids, avoid using harsh soaps, ‌use cleansing lotions for face n mild soap for body , use moisturizer after showers. It's better to consult dermatologist once if dryness is more....