My skin get damaged
This is made after repairing process During damged my skin was pink now it become black And after sometime the black skin get loose which made me to remove it And when i remove it . Then it get pink as it was before. So wat to do now to make skin repaired without getting it black. .

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Avoid nail biting if you have a habit for the same, avoid further trauma to the cuticles. Apply a good moisturising cream like Moisturex cream 2-3 times a day and massage it over affected finger skin in a direction towards nails. Apply xerina cream at bed time.