My semen analysis report
Sir we plan for a baby but my semen analysis report has problem plz suggest me right solution of my problem

report is not good take proper treatment in ayurveda

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+152
Chat with a sexologist
Too much infection... Low sperm count and motility... Do not worry sir.. Start proper ayurveda medicine.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To be sexually fit completely.. To be a father soon..
for further information consult me privately
avoid drinking and smoking
Hi share report on private chat will guide u online chat now for guidance and treatment
Report is in complete morphology not mentioned. As pus cells are present there is infection you will have to take antibiotics.
Morphology has not been mentioned in report. Pus cells r there, indicate infection
Share full report