My problem is night falls and premature
I have many sexual problem like night falls, premature ejacuation . When my girlfriend touch my penis it's ejasculate

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+160
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, I would be easy for u to solve ur issue if u find time n meet sexologist.