My problem is man boobs
Dear sir/madam my problem is man boobs, i have chest like girls, i did many excercises but i cant loose my boobs please help me or suggest some best doctor for this problem for surgery.
194 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. You'll mostly need liposuction surgery for the chest. This will definitely help. Please see a plastic surgeon for the same. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?